Allah (s.w.t.) Knows the State of His Creation Intimately

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

As recorded by Imam Abu al-Qasim Sulayman ibn Ayyub ath-Thabarani (r.a.), the Prophet (s.a.w.) reported the following hadits qudsi where Allah (s.w.t.) Says, “Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by being inflicted with poverty, and were I to Enrich him, it would surely corrupt him.  Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by wealth and affluence, and were I to Deprive him, it would surely corrupt him.  Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by good health, and were I to Make him sick, it would surely corrupt him.  Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by disease and illness, and were I to Make him healthy, it would surely corrupt him.  Verily, from amongst My slaves is he who seeks worship by a certain act, but I Prevent that from him so that self-amazement does not enter his heart.  Certainly, I Run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge of what is in their hearts.  Certainly, I am the All-Knowing, All-Aware.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Du’a of the Blind Man

The Story of Azazel