Quora Answer: How Do I Know Allah (s.w.t.) Accepted My Fast This Ramadhan?

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

The following is my answer to a Quora question: “How do I know Allah (s.w.t.) Accepted my fast this Ramadhan? 

Unless you are some great wali, and have an Explicit Sign, you do not know.  None of us do.  What we can do is husn azh-zhan, have good thoughts of Allah’s (s.w.t.) Generosity and Mercy, and believe so.  Our ‘ibadah is generally Accepted by Allah (s.w.t.), unless there is some great nifaq, hypocrisy in its commission, and even them, His Mercy may Cause Allah (s.w.t.) to Relent.  This Acceptance is due to the intercession of the Prophet (s.a.w.) and for the sake of the awliya’ for the ummah.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)