Waging War on the Awliya’

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

In a hadits qudsi recorded in Swahih al-Bukhari, Allah (s.w.t.) Says, “He who is hostile to a friend of Mine, I Declare war against.  My slave approaches Me with nothing more Beloved to Me than what I have Made obligatory upon him, and My slave keeps drawing Nearer to Me with voluntary works until I Love him.  And when I Love him, I am his Hearing by which he hears, his Sight by which he sees, his Hand by which he seizes, and his Foot by which he walks.  If he asks me, I will surely Give to him, and if he seeks Refuge in Me, I will surely Protect him.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir