Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi’s (q.s.) First Teachers

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.) said, “I learned Qur’an and ahadits first from my shaykh, my father, and he, from his father.  I received an ijazah first, from my father, in both Qur’an and ahadits, then from ‘Abd ar-Rahman ibn al-‘Alawi, and another ijazah from Shaykh Ahmad Sukayrij, who himself had earned some six hundred ijazat from six hundred different shuyukh, whose names are mentioned in his book, where he writes, ‘The first one to whom I gave authorisation in all these chains of transmission was the khalifah, al-Haj Ibrahim Niyas.’”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir