Speaking in the Name of Jesus (a.s.)

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ 

Jesus (a.s.) said, as recorded in the Gospel according to Matthew: 

Matthew 15:7-9

7 “You hypocrites, it was a true prophecy Isaiah made of you, when he said, 8 ‘These people do me honour with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.  9 Their worship of me is vain, for the doctrines they teach are the commandments of men.’” 

7 ὑποκριταί, καλῶς ἐπροφήτευσεν περὶ ὑμῶν Ἠσαΐας λέγων: 8 ὁ λαὸς οὗτος τοῖς χείλεσίν με τιμᾷ, ἡ δὲ καρδία αὐτῶν πόρρω ἀπέχει ἀπ' ἐμοῦ: 9 μάτην δὲ σέβονταί με, διδάσκοντες διδασκαλίας ἐντάλματα ἀνθρώπων. 

7 Hypocritæ, bene prophetavit de vobis Isaias, dicens: 8 Populus hic labiis me honorat: cor autem eorum longe est a me.  9 Sine causa autem colunt me, docentes doctrinas et mandata hominum.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir