Protecting Divine Secrets

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Imam Ahmad al-Faruqi ibn ‘Abd al-Ahad as-Sirhindi (q.s.) said, “Allah Unveiled to me the secrets of the Unique Oneness and He Poured into my heart all kinds of spiritual knowledge and its refinement.  He Unveiled to me the secrets of the ayat of Qur’an so that I found beneath every letter of the Qur’an an ocean of knowledge all pointing to the High Essence of Allah Almighty and Exalted.  If I were to reveal one word of the meaning of it they would cut off my head, as they did to ibn Hallaj and to ibn ‘Arabi.  This is the meaning of the hadits of the Prophet (s.a.w.), in al-Bukhari, narrated by Abu Hurayrah (r.a.), ‘The Prophet (s.a.w.) poured into my heart two kinds of knowledge, one of which I have revealed and another which if I were to reveal they would cut my throat.’”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir