Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Jesus Christ (a.s.): Not Every Person Who Claims to Follow is Accepted

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Jesus (a.s.) said, as recorded in the Gospel according to Matthew:

Matthew 7:21-23
21 “The Kingdom of Heaven will not give entrance to every man who calls me, ‘Master, Master’; only to the man that does the Will of my Father Who is in Heaven.  22 There are many who will say to me, when that day comes, ‘Master, Master, was it not in thy name we prophesied?  Was it not in thy name that we performed many miracles?’  23 Whereupon I will tell them openly, ‘You were never friends of mine; depart from me, you that traffic in wrong-doing.’”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share our thoughts. Once approved, your comments will be posted.