Mawlana ‘Abd al-‘Alim asw-Swiddiq ibn ‘Abd al-Hakim al-Qadri’s (q.s.) Poem on the Prophet (s.a.w.) II

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Mawlana ‘Abd al-‘Alim asw-Swiddiq ibn ‘Abd al-Hakim al-Qadri, (q.s.) wrote this poem in his college years: 

“O Prophet of Allah, please look towards my direction,

And accept me as your devoted follower.

O Prophet of Allah, save me from the love of dunya,

And help me to awake from my slumber.

O Prophet of Allah, let me on the Day of Qiyamah,

Be amongst the fortunate ones so that I can receive thy shafa’at.

O Prophet of Allah, how fortunate I am to be born into your ummah,

And on thee, I depend for guidance in this world, so help me.

O Prophet of Allah, when I die, dark and lonely will be my qabr,

But with thy light, my abode will be filled with nur.

O Prophet of Allah, I pray to Allah that He Takes me to Madina,

And cause me to die besides thy blessed Rawdhah.”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir