Mediation

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Imam Abu Hamid Muhammad ibn Muhammad al-Ghazali (r.a.) wrote, in his Ihya’ ‘Ulum ad-Din, that Imam ‘Umar ibn ‘Abd al-‘Aziz (r.a.) said, “I saw, in a dream, the Prophet (s.a.w.) sitting in the company of Abu Bakr asw-Swiddiq and ‘Umar ibn al-Khaththab.  I greeted them and then sat down with them.  Whilst I was seated, ‘Ali and Mu’awiyah were led into a room, and the door was closed on them while I watched. 

At once, ‘Ali emerged declaring, ‘By the Lord of the Ka’bah, Judgement is Passed in my favour.’ 

Then Mu’awiyah came out immediately behind him and said, ‘By the Lord of the Ka’bah, I am Forgiven.’”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)