The Ability of the Murshid to Appear to His Followers

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

The following is extracted from “Mercy Oceans: The Teachings of Shaykh ‘Abdullah ad-Daghistani” by Shaykh Muhammad Nazhim Adil al-Haqqani (q.s.). 

Shaykh Nazhim (q.s.) was asked, “When I first met you in London, they told me you could appear to me wherever I am, and to experiment with this.  I have tried various things, but so far with no success.  Can you tell me how to do it?" 

The venerable shaykh replied, “Ah, yes!  You may do that.  You may do it with your heart when you are in need of something.  Your heart may be in connection with me anytime.” 

The murid then asked, “There are no special words I have to say, or any special technique I have to perform?” 

The venerable replied, “You can call, ‘O my shaykh!  O my grand shaykh!  Come to me.  I am in difficulties. I am in need of your help.’  Your Grand shaykh is Shaykh ‘Abdullah ad-Daghistani (q.s.).  It is enough to call him.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir