Tribute to the Hidden Ustadz

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ 

Of States, what can I say that you know not?

Of Stations, where do I walk you have not besought?

Of Taste, what do I say of Gardens I can see,

When you have Drowned in the Oceans of Mercy? 

Where I sit at the edge of the Circle hidden,

You sit at the table of Masters unbidden.

I could pray a hundred raka'at nightly for one hajat,

You call the adzan and the He Raises your darajat. 

I see the Heralds and give them salaam,

You prayed behind the One who broke the Qalam.

Though I may ask for the rain and it pours,

You know the Sirr that was Taught of the Hours. 

You know well the ways, the breaking of norms.

The signs of tajalli and the Secret of Forms.

And prayed with the Four behind Rahmatul ‘Aalamin

At the place the Mi'raj began, where you were named ‘Amin’ 

This is for one of the Knowers, who enjoys a high state of Witnessing, who has been in the company of the Blessed, who has been striven for knowledge and received knowledge.  He has spent 40 years in learning and now is his time to teach.  And he was my Registrar when I converted all those years ago.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir