Adam’s (a.s.) Forgiveness through the Prophet (s.a.w.)

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Shaykh Muhammad Nazhim Adil al-Haqqani (q.s.) said, “When Adam’s soul was first Blown into him, he looked up to the Throne of Allah (s.w.t.); later, when he sinned in Paradise, and Allah (s.w.t.) Sent him to Earth, he asked his Lord, ‘O my Lord, for the sake of Muhammad, Forgive me.’ 

Allah (s.w.t.) Asked him, ‘O Adam, how did you know Muhammad, when yet he is not born?’ 

‘O my Lord, when my soul entered my body, and I first opened my eyes, I looked to Your Throne, where I saw written, ‘There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is His Messenger’, and so I know that he must be the Most Beloved person to You, and the most honourable of creatures that his name may be thus Written alongside Yours.’ 

Allah (s.w.t.) Answered Adam, ‘You are correct.  He is My Beloved, and so Honoured in My Sight, that I Created all Creation for his sake; if you ask Me for Forgiveness for his sake, I shall Forgive you, and shall be Merciful with your sons as well.’”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir