A Man Pleaded Hunger at the Rawdhah

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Imam Yusuf ibn Isma’il an-Nabhani (q.s.) narrated, in Hujjatullahi ‘Ala al-‘Alamin fi Mu’jizati Sayyid al-Mursalin, that Shaykh Abu al-‘Abbas Ahmad ibn Nafis at-Tunisi (q.s.) stated, “During my stay in Madinat al-Munawwarah, I once experienced extreme hunger.  Presenting myself at the blessed tomb of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.), I pleaded, ‘Ya Rasulullah!  I am hungry.’ 

Suddenly, I fell asleep.  Someone awoke me and asked me to go with him. I agreed so he took me to his house.  Serving me with dates, butter and wheat bread he said, ‘Eat until you are satiated because my blessed ancestor, Sayyidina Muhammad (s.a.w.), has commanded me to be hospitable to you.  Come to me whenever you feel hunger in future.’”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir