The Ma’rifat of Imam Ahmad al-Faruqi ibn 'Abd al-Ahad as-Sirhindi (q.s.)

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Imam Ahmad al-Faruqi ibn ‘Abd al-Ahad as-Sirhindi (q.s.) said, “I accompanied, today, one who has reached the End of Ends, the Quthb of all Creatures, the Perfect Man, Shaykh Muhammad al-Baqi’.  Through him, I received incredible Blessings, and by his blessing, I was granted a power of attraction that allowed me to reach every human being that Allah had Created.  I was honoured to attain a station that combines the state of the Ending with the state of the Beginning.  I achieved all the states of Seeking and I reached the Ending, which is the meaning of ‘Reaching the Name of ar-Rabb’, by the support of Asadullah, ‘Ali ibn Abu Thalib.  I was Raised up to the state of the ‘Arsh, which is the haqiqat of Muhammad (s.a.w.), by the support of Shah Baha’ ad-Din an-Naqshband.  Then I was Lifted even higher, to the state of Jamal, which is the state of the Haqiqah of the Muhammadan aqthab, by the madad of the Prophetic Holy Spirit. 

I was supported by Shaykh Ala’ ad-Din al-Aththar, from whom I received the states of the greatest spiritual poles from the presence of Muhammad (s.a.w.).  Then Allah’s Divine Care attracted me and I ascended to a state that is beyond that of the aqthab, the special original state.  Here, the support of al-Ghawts al-A’azham, Shaykh ‘Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani pushed me up to the state of the origin of origins.  Then, I was ordered to come back down, and as I was descending, I passed by all thirty-nine thuruq other than the Naqshbandiyyah and the Qadiriyyah.  I looked at the states of their shuyukh and they greeted me and saluted me and they threw on me all their treasures and all their private knowledge, which unveiled to me realities which had never been unveiled to any person in my time.  Then, on my descent I met Khidhr, and he adorned me with the Divine Knowledge before I reached the state of the aqthab.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir