Encounters during the Mi'raj: The Prophets & Knowledge of the Hour

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

During the night of the Mi’raj, the Prophet (s.a.w.), accompanied by Jibril (a.s.), travelled until they met the prophets in Jerusalem.  They brought up the matter of the Hour and referred it to Ibrahim (a.s.), but he said, “I have no knowledge of it.” 

They turned to Musa (a.s.) but he said: “I have no knowledge of it.” 

They turned to ‘Isa (a.s.) and he said, “As for the time when it shall befall, no one knows it except Allah.  As for what my Lord has Assured me concerning what precedes it, then: the Dajjal will come forth, and I will face him with two rods.  At my sight, he shall melt like lead:  Allah shall Cause his destruction as soon as he sees me.  It will be so that the very stones will say, ‘O Muslim, behind me hides a disbeliever, therefore come and kill him!  And Allah shall cause them all to die.’ 

People will then return to their countries and nations.  At that time, Ya’juj and Ma’juj shall come out.  They will come from every direction.  They will trample all nations underfoot.  Whatever they come upon, they will destroy.  They will drink up every body of water. 

At last the people will come to me complaining about them.  At that time, I will invoke Allah against them so that He will Destroy them and Cause their death until the whole earth will reek of their stench.  Allah will Send down rain which shall carry their bodies away and hurl them into the sea. 

I have been Assured by my Lord that once all this takes place, then the Hour will be as the pregnant mother at the last stages of her pregnancy.  Her family does not know when she shall suddenly give birth by night or by day.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir