Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Imam Abu ‘Ali an-Nishaburi's (r.a.) Tawaswswul at the Maqam of a Wali

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Imam ibn Hajr al-‘Asqalani (r.a.) wrote in Tahdzib at-Tahdzib, that Imam Hakim (r.a.) said that he heard Imam Abu ‘Ali an-Nishaburi (r.a.) say, “I was in extreme depression, then I saw Prophet (s.a.w.) in my dream.  He said, ‘Go to grave of Yahya ibn Yahya, recite istighfar and ask for help through his intercession.  Your problem will be solved.’  I did that and my problem was solved in the morning.”  Here, Imam ibn Hajr al-‘Asqalani (r.a.) showed that visiting the tombs of the awliya’ and seeking their intercession is a meritorious and approved act.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share our thoughts. Once approved, your comments will be posted.