Thursday, 15 December 2016

The Lovers of the Prophet (s.a.w.) Will be with Him in the Hereafter

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

A man came to the Prophet (s.a.w.) and said, “Messenger of Allah, I love you more than my family and my possessions.  I remember you and I cannot wait until I can come and look at you.  I remember that I will die and you will die and I know that when you enter the Garden, you will be Raised up high with the prophets.  When I enter it, I will not see you.”

Allah (s.w.t.) then Revealed:


All who obey Allah and the Messenger are in the company of those on whom is the Grace of Allah ― of the prophets (who teach), the sincere (lovers of Truth), the witnesses (who testify), and the righteous (who do good): ah!  How a beautiful fellowship! (Surah an-Nisa’:69)

The Prophet (s.a.w.) called the man and recited the verse to him.

Imam ath-Thabarani (r.a.) and Shaykh ibn Mardawayh (r.a.) narrated this hadits from ‘Aishah (r.a.) and ibn ‘Abbas (r.a.), and Qadhi ‘Iyadh (r.a.) cited it in ash-Shifa’ as well as Hafizh ibn Katsir (r.a.) in his Tafsir and Imam al-Baghawi (r.a.) in his.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share our thoughts. Once approved, your comments will be posted.