An Account of the Na’layn

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Imam Shihab ad-Din Abu al-‘Abbas Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Qasthalani (r.a.) said that Imam Abu al-Yaman ibn ‘Asakir (r.a.) wrote a volume on the image of the Prophet’s (s.a.w.) sandal, and so did Imam Muhammad ibn Muhammad ibn al-Haj al-‘Abdari (r.a.).  He related the account of a pious shaykh, Shaykh Abu Ja’far Ahmad ibn `Abd al-Majid (q.s.): “I cut the pattern of this sandal for one of my students.  He came to me one day and said: ‘I saw a wonder yesterday from the blessing of this sandal.  My wife was suffering from a pain which almost took her life.  I placed the sandal on the spot of her pain and said, ‘O Allah, Show me the Blessing of the owner of this sandal.  Allah Cured her on the spot.’”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir