The Prophet (s.a.w.) is with His Community

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Shaykh Ahmad ibn al-Mubarak as-Sijilmasi al-Lamati (q.s.), the author of adh-Dhahab al-Ibriz min Kalam Sayyidi ‘Abd al-‘Aziz, mentioned that he noticed a man who saw the Prophet (s.a.w.) in the state of wakefulness, and because of him, the fragrant scent of Madina, the City of the Prophet (s.a.w.), was emanating from the city of Fez.  He then went on to say, he heard this man say, “I went on the pilgrimage and when I visited the tomb of the Prophet (s.a.w.), a spiritual state came over me and I said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, I did not think that I would reach your City and then return to Fez.’ 

Then I heard a voice from the noble tomb, and it was saying, ‘If I am stored in this tomb, those of you who come must stay here, but if I am with my community, wherever it may be, you must return to your homelands.’  I therefore went back to my homeland.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir