When Khwaja Mu’in ad-Din Hasan Shishty (q.s.) was Accepted

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

In the early days in the Path, Khwaja Mu’in ad-Din Hasan Shishty (q.s.) accompanied his murshid, Khwaja ‘Utsman al-Haruni (q.s.), wherever he went.  They left Baghdad for Makkah, and on their way, they stayed for some time in Fallujah. About the visit to Makkah, Khwaja Shishy (q.s.) himself wrote, “Having reached Makkah, we were honoured by the glorious vision of the Ka’bah and by going around it.  My murshid here, too, took my hand in his and entrusted it to God Almighty.  He prayed for my humble self in Ka’bah.  A voice was heard to the effect, ‘We have Accepted Mu’in ad-Din.’ 

Then we reached Madina.  We offered our respects at the Court of the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.).  My murshid said to me, ‘Make your salaam.’  I offered my reverential salaam. 

A voice came out saying, ‘Peace be on you also, O Head of the Pious of the Earth and the Sea.’ 

On hearing this, my murshid said to me, ‘Now, indeed you have reached perfection.’”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Du’a of the Blind Man

A Brief Biography of Shaykh Ibrahim ibn ‘Abdullah Niyas al-Kawlakhi (q.s.)

The Benefits of the Verse of 1,000 Dananir